Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Bumps

1990~ the year I was borned and got overweight and crying for more milk. Sis laughed at the way I cried like a red pumpkin.

I simply LOVE all the RIDES in every supermarkets.FAT DIE HERE

In 1995. I was 5years old, attending church

My family photo in the past. The baby on my mum's arm is me

Jus love to have fun only. Keke!

My hair is so ugly. Pffttt. Im female pls ==!

I looked like a male, even when I was still in mommy's tummy. Doc said I was a male. Wtf. But when my mom gave birth to me, they said,'oops, it's female.Mybe Im nt meant to be a female ==

Tonight I'm sharing my childhood's pics. To be frank, I've always been a happy child in the past in my family, through good and bad times. But I'm also the kind of girl who doesn't take things seriously when it comes to disappointment or lost. I can never accept the bad way since I was a child, I just smile and let things move on. I hide the burdens and sadness inside me but I still stay strong and doesn't wanna be emo and be happy again the next minute. That's the best thing being a child, you don't worry about life coz you're too innocent to be worrying.


Even as a child, I simply love taking pictures. I always take pictures with my dad coz we spent lots of time together and have similar hobbies. In fact, most of the pictures are taken by him. He was always there to spent time with me and making me feel less lonely everytime. He gave me the best memories in such a short time.


Simply love to pose!


Me with sis! I looked chubby~~ Hehe!



Love riding but hate the songs!! Haha!


Enough baby picsssss?? I hope so.....Haha!! Wish everyone a great day ahead. Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment