Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Camera shooting

Flash mode in the car

My necklace on 'defocus background.' I knw my room a lil dark

Normal skin type shot

Check out the skin, it's 'face soften'..Don't care my fugly hair coz I just woke up that time pretty early morning just to charge the cam


Background Defocus (with my favourite accessory to make the demo)

I have been obsessed with this new camera that belonged to baby. He just bought it few days ago. It was a pleasure that he lend it to me and I survived the functions all day long. It's still consider a new model coz the product came in last 3 weeks ago. I have always waited to use a good cam, finally it's on my hand. I promise myself when I got my own job and earn lots of money, I WILL buy a camera coz I just love taking pictures. Apart of taking pictures of myself being vain is really normal in nowadays girls. I took pretty objects too.

The best function is that it have 'defocus background' means it will focus on a particular object while the background is all blur. You can even choose the background, you want it to be low, middle or highly blur in order to focus more on the front object but the background is recommend to be 30m distant to successfully shot in defocus background. That was cool for me coz I always love images with defocus background. There was another interesting function that caught my eyes, it's the 'Face Soften'...It basically soften the skin colour on your face, it looked smoother and fair. There are quite many excellent functions in this cam. There's just no need to explain every details. The above images shown to u are just some of my demo photo shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment