Sunday, April 3, 2011

Healing

I wanna thanks God for answering my prayer. I’m back to normal, my head bandage is removed at Ripas and everything went quite well. I can chew foods again! But for the mean time, I can’t eat foods that are hard to bite just in case my jaw is bitching around with me again so I will be extra careful. I can’t be too crazy shouting and laughing widely anymore. A bit sad for this but I'll slowly recover myself means I won’t be job hunting for the moment. To be upfront, I feel pretty useless and unproductive like a sick person who can’t work and just have to meet with appointment after appointment. I hope it ends asap!


But I am so glad I don’t have to wear the bandage coz it had been troublesome to me for the past few days as I can’t wash my hair. As soon as the nurse removed my bandage, I felt so much better like a rope that’s tied to me is released. My head feels lighter and mom suggested I go to the saloon to wash my hair after hospital. I had the time of a moment in Saloon having my hair scratched, washed, massage and blew dry into beautiful waves.


After washed hair at Bandar's saloon. Looking much more healthy thn before!



And btw, my hamster population is growing more and more. Look at this mommy feeding its babies. Ain’t it cute? Hehe



SUCKING milk



No comments:

Post a Comment