Thursday, March 31, 2011

Complaints

March have been dreadful and known as the worst month for me this year. Nothing seems to go right when I was in Bandar last week, I experienced food poison which make me sick and lost my appetite. When I’m healed and just starting to have a little appetite, my jaw dislocated and was admitted to hospital. There I was told not to eat solid foods that are chewable instead I have to drink porridge and watery foods. I still can’t believe this is happening to me. I’m currently at home wrapped in head bandaged and swallowing foods that should not be chew or my jaw will dislocate again. I’m so fucked up with all this shits and routines!!!!!





Drinking Cereal with Milk, no more solid foods


I’m frustrated when the head bandage keep slipping forward and covering my eyes and slipping my spectacle. I have to fix it every hour when it starts slipping and especially when I woke up from bed. I am so fucked up that I can’t even smile or laugh coz it tighten the face muscle and make my jaw pain. When I’m out in supermarkets and restaurants places, some people keep giving me weird look at me because of the head bandage cover around my head. I’m seriously frustrated due to this uneasy routine I have to force myself into. This is a total disaster for me right now.


April, please treat me better coz I need some lucks P.S GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment