Monday, March 28, 2011

My Biggest Nightmare


My biggest tragedy struck me few days ago. I remembered it so clearly I was alright at home after having a long nap. I woke up and ate my last slice of birthday cake and was ready to go for dinner with baby that night. As I prepared myself, I felt terribly wrong on my neck. I couldn’t control the way it move. I was shaking and scared. Then when baby picked me, I started crying coz my neck can’t be control anymore but it got worse. My mouth started to bend to the left by itself, I couldn’t control it too. I force it to move back to its position but it doesn’t help, I was in great pain. I was restless and sobbing, covering my mouth in pain. The jaw was not in its usual shape and that caused unbearable pain.


There was no choice but immediately sent to the emergency in Ripas. By the time I got there, I couldn’t even talk properly already but I managed to explain to the doctor. The doc used his fingers put inside my mouth and press my jaw so tightly and with great force to move it back to shape again. I was relieved my jaw dislocation was moved back to normal. But after few minutes, it dislocated AGAIN and the doc was gone for awhile leaving me in the emergency room. I roll and sobbed on the bed, praying to God to save this pain I’m suffering. Finally, another doctor came and saved me. At that moment, right after the doc put back my jaw in shape.


Immediately, she press tightly on my jaw and wrapped my face in bandage. To be surely that I don’t experience dislocation when I’m home, I was admitted to the ward where I suffered twice painful jaw dislocation again when the bandage came off. I was not allowed to talk, open, smile, laugh with my mouth for that whole night and day. I troubled myself worrying I am going to lose weight coz I was not allowed to chew or bite foods for this one month. I just can drink. I am getting better now but I don’t know when will I be fully recovered.



For now, I just feel pretty bad coz I can’t even brush my teeth properly as I can’t open widely and freely. I lost part of my freedom temporary and I want to wake up from this nightmare to see everything BACK TO NORMAL, please.


I know Life is not perfect at all. There are times we need to appreciated our own life coz you never know what will happen to you when nightmare comes knocking at your door. We need to be strong to faced everything in this world, even how bad it goes. Life still go on . . . .


In the emergency room



Sad =(

No comments:

Post a Comment