Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FckiN' Perfect 21th Bday Party


Acted 'Young' on the night I turned 21!!



My 21th birthday party was amazing, fun and get me all WET to the max! I know at the age of 21 is suppose to be entering the adulthood but it doesn’t means that the celebration must be very adult-like. In fact, the celebration was so young and fun coz we rented a Titanic Fun Slide bouncer. We splashed, jumped, slide, kicked, pouring water, throwing water balloons for the whole day for my party at bestie’s house. I am so thankful that Bestie was allowed to borrow her place for making my party a big hit and success. Her gift for me at 12am sharp was so meaningful coz I never receive anyone making a craft of a huge board with our photos made by her. Lovely indeed!

Baby helping so much with the party to happen successfully also touched my heart instantly as you know it’s not easy, he worked so hard for my party and he deserved my love. My Pitbull sista gave me the most simple yet touching greeting card. Seriously I loved it coz I adored it when you wrote it out from the bottom of your heart, I will never throw it away. Sometimes the most simple and little things can drive you crazy and happy coz it contains so much meaning and loves there.



I wanna thanks everyone that attended my party and making my birthday party a total memorable one. LIFE IS FUCKING GOOD!!


TITANIC GIANT POOL SLIDE!!




Girls will always be girls! Scared TTM

Whooootss!!! NICE SHOT!

Boys will always be boys! They got mind full of creative ways to get HEAD BANG!



Threesome down the pool


Sometimes, it’s hard to leave all your childhood memories and people behind coz being a child is so much greater, innocent and pure. I love my childhood as much as I currently loved myself. We have to learn to love ourselves before loving others. If you can’t even learn to love your own body and soul then how can people enter your life knowing that you’re lack of love for yourself.




TALKING BAH!!
We did not plan on wearing couple shirt but end up we got the same thing in mind when the party started. Loves!

Since I am already a ‘Big Girl,’ but my heart will stay young and cheerful as always. In fact, I really hope I stay the way I am now. Being an adult doesn’t mean you have to act even more serious in your personalities and be cooler. Even how much you changed, there will always be an inner child in you. But entering this age also means you need to have options and directions in life. There are things in life that we have to sacrifice away to achieve another option which is also part of the stressful thoughts to deal with.





But life still goes on!! So better enjoy all the OPTIONS and CHOICES before it slips out of your hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment