Sunday, May 8, 2011

Heart Unsaid





When you’re growing up, you started to see changes in people as well as surroundings. Changes can be nasty but can be good. Some turned around from their mistakes but some people just continued their bloody mistakes when they have lack of love. Life was meant to be complicated since the beginning. But I don’t get it why some people who have tons of love from people but yet they still want to feel miserable. Don’t they know they’re so fortunate to be love and cared. It’s so foolish to be miserable when there are still people who loved you for who you are and always remember you are the special one. I was wondering why I have to feel so miserable and ask myself whether I was worth living. Sometimes, I feel like I’m nothing and just a piece of vase useless enough.


In fact, don’t feel less than perfect coz PERFECT NEVER EXIST! Swallow the fear and mistakes you made, turned from your shadows of past. Be grateful that you’re alive with all you have is more than enough.



I believe GOOD THINGS do happen in life but on a happy day, we still can feel sad. That’s life, isn’t it?



"Happy Mother Day" to all Mommies in the world. Give your biggest love to her



No comments:

Post a Comment