Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I came to Bandar for a last week and it was brilliant. It felt so stress relieved to be able to feel free and getting to see the outside world and people everyday. It was nice to catch up all the new movies that had been out, all were awesome movies. I loved every single moment spent with baby after being distance apart from each other for quite some times as he’s working in Bandar and I had already completed my college life back there. Changing location does help a lot with our emotions. It was even more wonderful when you get to see your loved one and enjoying our time drawing our relationship closer each time we met. Our bond can’t be break that easily, baby. I love you to bits!




We are the sign of fishes that are fate to be pair up coz without one another, we would be alone swimming. Let's swim and rock the ocean, my Pisces Boy! 22 is our Anniversary. My birthday 20March + urs 2March = 22. No matter how we turn around, the number still haunted us for 4 years and counting through good and bad times.


The number determined us and to be upfront, it did freak me out a little when this number appeared constantly when we are together, in quarrel and during anniversary outing. But after years of thinking, I know this is not coincidence coz conicidence can never be so accurate and so much similarity happenings in families and in us.




It’s really nice to know that outside, there are still people who cared about the friendships we held on rather than letting go or should I say eliminated. Meeting back college mates to catch up and have a little girls’ time was another moment that unwind my soul and mind. At least I know there are still people who really precious friendship and still are able to come together as one even with distance. It was cool to walk to the Empire beach with the girls where we keep scaring ourselves with negative thoughts when we heard tree branch cracking and sound of the insect flies. But the little breeze that followed us through the pathway to the beach felt really nice. Laugh out and speak out is what I done that makes me feel better. Loves!!








Fun outing with babes to Empire and the Beach :)



Hearts U all~ !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment