Saturday, May 14, 2011

Elimination exist

There are some things I realized that human can be so complicated. There was once a gang, an attached friendship that you met in the circle. Then suddenly, one by one was eliminated due to certain circumstances and there left this person with the few people in your gang left happily ever you like. It sure brings back some misses and pain at my memories but I know it okay and I really don’t have to feel that way coz life goes on with or without you. In fact, we were not meant to be attached for permanent with these fates.







Remember this?






the evening SunSet





till it's gone



At least I know the true colors of everyone and leaving all these here. Thanks for filling in my memories and spaces, giving me chance to interfere with so many exciting moments and being together fighting for ups and downs. All these memories still haunted me and my mind gets louder than ever still flashing all those moments. It certainly wasn’t a perfect ending but I’m not asking for more, it’s all written in our fate. Farewell~


Last but not least...




I would like to wish my buddy M.Y, get well soon and please don’t make us worry. Life goes through lots of stages, the good and the bad and tragedies. Tragedies can happen in a flash and yet we can’t turn back time to change it. I know how it feels to be stuck in hospital freezing and sickness in the air, and missing the wonderful live you got back before and wanting to get out of there. I have been in your shoes and I know exactly how it feels.


Stay strong coz everything will be fine.

GET WELL SOON!
XOXO =)









No comments:

Post a Comment