Friday, May 27, 2011

Rage for Rugged

Mine Favourite! SCawaii Magazine


Seriously I am so influenced by reading so many fashion magazines lately at home since I am so damn free. The fashion magazine from Japan called ‘Scawaii’ are just the taste of styles I love to look and learn except the winter style that I don’t need in my brilliant summer whole day long country. Sometimes I feel lucky living in a country that doesn’t have winter coz it decreased the troublesome we have to encounter. I feel so into shopping mood and waiting for KL sales! I need to update my closet soon!



Here are the list of shopping items I am going to find :



1. A pretty jacket to match more singlet (Not sweater)


2. ‘Closed up toes’ heel


3. A ripped panty hose


4. Cardigan with half sleeve


5. Belt for dress! (Previous belt getting tighter as my WEIGHT increase)


6. RINGS (Hope I can find a Spade ring, can’t find it anywhere in Brunei)



Ripped Panty hose to match with Long blouse! I am so ready to mix and match it!!




Well, life can be so materialistic sometimes but let’s not forget it’s not easy to earn money so save up as much as you can! TATA! See you all in next post

No comments:

Post a Comment