Thursday, May 5, 2011

BBQ

I felt glad that I was able to celebrate my bestie’s 19th birthday at her house last Saturday. We joined the celebration with both her family and relatives having BBQ. Everyone was enjoying their moment so does us. Although I gave her a simple gift but I promise to keep looking for a better gifts year by year for her birthday.



It’s always not easy choosing a gift for someone special in your life. I know how it felt to be stress over finding a birthday gift and the fact that Brunei is so small. Everything that sells here seems to be quite common to us. But I also know that the most important is to be truthful and thankful for all the people that are here to celebrated with you. Everyone ought to feel lucky and happy that there are so many people who truly want you to feel like the happiest girl, family and friends around you. They are the root to your life and heal for your wound coz without their love. You will feel something missing to that puzzle in your heart. I know I’m kind of late to post this but I still want to. HEHEH!


The moments of Youth's happiness is just amazing. Getting older doesn't means we still can't have fun.



.


.


.



.


.


.




See you in next post! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment