Sunday, October 10, 2010

Curls and Bangs


I had my hair cut last Sunday baby on the 10.10.10. At first, I was worrying about how the hairstylist cut but turn out she was good. When I asked her some tips on how to make my hair more bouncy and not flat. Immediately she taught me with all the tips and even offered to demonstrate for me by calling the worker to let her test her hair so I am able to see from her angle. And she started telling me what type of curls that suit me. I asked whether she got the photos of the curls that she’s explaining to me but end up she curled my hair and even taught me how to use the spray, comb and hair tips like so detailed. I really loved the curls she made for me and it is temporary.


After she finished the curling and spraying, baby was astonished with my NEW LOOK. He loved my new hair done including my bangs. He never thought I would look pretty different with curls and I never imagined myself in curls before too. . I was thinking maybe I should go for permanent soft curl in the future since it suits me well and I finally found my new outlook. But I am still waiting for my hair to grow longer till my waist then I got more guts to curl it.



No comments:

Post a Comment