Monday, October 11, 2010

Stress Season


It's assigment SEASON!!


It's A'level, O'level SEASON! It's STRESS SEASON BUT be COOL AND CALM, OK?!


I'm going crazy for the hardest assigment ever appear in my life. Researching for McDonald's background including those economic, breakdown and plans and etc are like so HARD! coz google have none of the info and we have to find it in articles and journals from these special website. I really find so little info from those website and I need to sign up. It's ok, so i sign up for that web and be a member of it for free. BUT then when I open MOST of the PAGES from the articles, they want me to freaking SUBSCRIBE and pay UK pounds just to read the it. Really WTF la! I hope I can manage to cope with this particular assigment.



IT'S STRESS SEASON SO GET HOLD OF YOURSELF..


I know how you guys felt but being a student is better when you step in to the working life..


I'am just going to appreaciated the moments of college life for now..



GOODNIGHT .. *sweetdreams*

No comments:

Post a Comment