Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Motivation strategic

Lately, I have been working hard on my assignments and studies. I guess people around me can notice it too. This is my final course of the semester and also one of the MOST expensive college fees. Moreover, it’s all theory subjects and only ONE calculating subject so I must AIM HIGHER. I got to let mom feel proud for me once in awhile coz I know I never did well enough before. I never really achieve an EXCELLANT results since the first semester although I did not fail any subjects. I have always been a loser in everything that’s related to STUDIES and sometimes I do feel stupid why my BRAIN is always so good in making CARELESS mistakes over and over again. But I never failed to study so hard that it can fuck the hell out of me.


I remembered last semester exams, I prepared studying a month before exams and it was the toughest time I ever went through. I did mistakes over and over and calculations have never been in my blood. In fact, I was the weakest student in calculations ever. I fight against this weakness and overcome it by revising so much and also with lots of help from my boy that till the days of big exam, I actually studied too hard that I fell SICK on the third day of exams but I managed to pull through the strengths and put my heads up and continue study, never giving up even how sick I’m, I could die but I just couldn’t care anymore for health. The result was at least I did what I succeeded in the end. Maybe if one day, I die of studying and you will understand how hard I am trying to hold on to this. HAHA! don't worry, this definetely won't happen.





I know my buddies back in KB are facing their A’level exams freaking SOON! I am here to wish you all GOOD LUCKS and don’t give up. Keep trying and give yourself a CHANCE, give hope to yourself and you will see what you get. They’re the root to your future. You just have to hold on and at the end of the day, you won’t feel regret when you see the result coz you know you have tried your BEST AND HARDEST for it. When there’s no regret, no hard feelings. Pull all your strengths and faced your demons, don’t be afraid to move forward and overcome it.

This is motivation for you peeps!!

Today is 7th October la, not 3rd..hahahaha! just messing around. Anyway, just an inspiration of this photo of school days. All those making new friends moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment