Thursday, September 30, 2010

Killers in my Dream


I don't know whether it should be nightmare or not coz it don't seem to be scary to me. In the dream, my sis and I just came out from the supermarket and went into the lift. We need to press button 'G' to go back but my sis was fooling around and press button '3' instead.

When the lift door opened, it was a dark basement parking area. There was a car waiting infront of the lift we are in. Suddenly, another few other men came running towards us. We managed to escaped to our car but they were like preying on us outside our car. There was one men took out a KNIFE and wanted to kill us coming from our car window. I pushed him and even held on the knife he's holding just to stop from being kill. I succeeded and then I woke up..

I just felt like I need to survive no matter how much pain the killer's knife had done to my hand in the dream. I am glad it was just a dream after all. Well, there's a meaning behind my dream.




Seeing a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.

I have been having this nasty feelings for the past few days. And the dream spoke all for me and yes, I really feel like I am losing my identity and I don't know really know the reality of me and yes, I am not afraid to stand up for myself once and for all.


I'll be smilling to myself again thinking that life is so funny sometimes, it twist and make u a little confussed. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment