Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gained Weight

Enjoy your meal, Poh..I mean Pooh.HEHE!

People who always said that I am way too skinny before noticed that I have grown a little fatter. Not that I am plump but just not skinny anymore, more meat on my body. I guess it’s all because of my age getting older, my body and hormones started to change to adult parts. That’s why I am getting some fat ass, thigh and a little tummy. I only hate the tummy part. Here are some pictures to proof you guys how I was BEFORE & AFTER. Before I am damn skinny which I hate it so much and the after photo refer to the recent fat ass ME.

The BEFORE & AFTER of my hard work in gaining weight


BEFORE IN YEAR 2009..the skinny me which I HATE! I was a 39-40kg



RECENT YEAR 2010. I finally gained some REAL WEIGHT!! Now I am a 43-44kg =D



See the difference of my body...? from face to body and to thigh and ass is all extra fats now~


Here are some STEPS that can make you gain weight :

1. Do not miss your breakfast every morning!

2. Eat at least 5 meals a day - Breakfast, Lunch, Tea time, Dinner and Supper. Effective!

3. Eat something light whenever you start to feel hungry, Do not make yourself STARVE

4. Drink milk if you're lazy to eat during supper hour

5. Make sure you don't sleep when you're still full coz it will just create tummy


Don't be afraid to eat up all those beautiful foods left for you. Eat them UP! =9

No comments:

Post a Comment