Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Changes

I have realized how much I dislike changes in people around me. I guess it's more like I can't accept the fact people changed. Well, it's how I dealed with people that I wished they can stop some kind of dislike or conflicts. I only wished for some peaceful relationship between people around me.


Girls have six sense, they easily sensed something out of the odd and I am not stupid or blurr enough not to notice if they is something odd. I really wished we could go back to the time when we just met and just being a fool to each other happily. I still remembered everything so clear and vividly but as time flies, one by one being eliminated away from us.
I just can't stop looking at this torn part of the story, so happy before yet so dramatic till it's broken. Anyway, the torn part ended already and no need to think about it. I guess that's what happen when a tornado meets a volcano when there are too many people in one group led to conflicts. When you walked towards life, this is what you get to see in different types of attitudes and personality which might even shocked you. People who are betrayal, two-faces, faker and cheaters are all around so beware of human beings! Where are the good people in your life? Looked back your old buddies, they're the only the truth and left for us coz they are the real people who we really knew and understand for so long. Real people have conflicts for some times and it's absolutely normal or else, what are real feelings made for?

No comments:

Post a Comment