Friday, September 24, 2010

VEVO - Step Up 3D: Behind the Moves, Pt. 1




Another STEP UP 3D trailer to shared. The movie was SUPER AWESOME which just blew my mind. They gave me motivation to live up dreams but in Brunei, it's less chances to live up dreams of dancing. All the choreographers are AMAZING and very well professionals. This is the best dancing movie I ever watched. All those EXTREME steps got me in dancing mood and MISS dancing too! How I wish I could dance my ass all night in the club. But sadly, there's no club here.


When there are competition and battles, people get stronger but sadly it also very much less chances for dancers in here. Dancing is my passion since I was a 7 years old but I didn't get the chance to learn until I transfered to CHMS. I started learning the basics moves from dancing class and having performances. I miss those moments being with my friends dancing and learning hard but never giving up coz we all felt the same way for dancing. We felt totally joyful when we danced, it's like all your stress are off your mind and you be yourself.

Nobody understands our feelings, only true dancers does. To think that some parents disagree their children to dance is such a burden coz they don't understand their feelings towards dancing. It's part of a game, a life routine, a place to let go your stress and be yourself. I still can't believe highschool just ended and we have no chances of dancing together already. Some of us are going in different parts of ways to get good qualifications and achieved their dreams for future but we will never forget the dancing moments we had. It's all part of the greatest passion in life, so powerful and strong that it lifted your confidence up and falling in love with the stage. Dancers out there, do not give up on yourself coz it will be worth it in the end!!

Here are some meaningful quotes to get motivation for dancing :


DANCERS ARE NOT GOOD BECAUSE OF THEIR TECHNIQUE, THEY ARE GREAT BECAUSE OF THEIR PASSION.

LIFE ISN'T ABT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS, IT'S LEARNING TO DANCE ON THE RAIN.

NO MATTER HOW TOUGH IT GETS, JUST REMEMBER THAT KNOWING YOUR WEAKNESS DOESN'T MAKE YOU WEAK, IT MAKE YOU WISE.

GUIDANCE, "G" stood for GOD, followed by "U" and "I" which means God,U n I,dance

No comments:

Post a Comment