Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Demotivated

I started studying lately coz I know when Raya is over, assignments will be given out and we won’t be having much time to study too. I tried doing my financial management homework which are all calculations I hate the most. PFFTT! It’s actually quite easy but I was stuck and not knowing how to do after few minutes.

Anyway, I admitted my studies aren’t very good but I loved arts and design instead. How I wish Brunei got some high quality design-learning college or university. But there are not much opportunities of design jobs available here so I just choose business instead. I still have interest in ARTS and sometimes I don’t know why I ALWAYS started drawing when I can’t figure out how to do calculation problems. That night, I tried doing my financial management by myself but end up drawing.

I don’t know what is this yellow object, maybe some kind of massager coz it contain batteries. It doesn’t belong to me so I don’t know. It just looked like an UFO to me and it was just beside me when I was doing my work so I started to draw.



drawing this STILL LIFE yellow object..Looks easy to start with rather than doing homework



Look at my question paper and answer paper is a HUGE piece of drawing and a little upper part is the calculation! Demotivated! I miss ART..but wrong timing to MISS it!

No comments:

Post a Comment