Friday, October 22, 2010

Hamsters Rocks


Well, these are two cutest little tiny pets like fluffy balls. Sis bought a huge cute handy house for the hamsters to live. It’s pinky and has a roller wheels for them to exercise, and up stair room for them to climb for. Their house is just so cute and idealistic, it’s their home! Check this out! My hammie so lucky to have their own playhouse! Isn’t it cool?! Watching them played and fight looked interesting for me. Somehow, I wish hammie don’t bite coz they do so have to be careful when you hold them with your hands. They’re always in search for foods and that’s why they bite what they want. Let the pictures do the talking here!


gREEting,everybody! lemme intro u our house.geehehehehe!

This used to be our old home, SIMPLE MUCH HUH?!

We loved wheeling like weeeeeeeee! see me and my bro fighting for riding

tADA! our new house! it's cute.Upstair n dwnstair rooms



we won't be suffocated with the fresh air from these holes

Our wheeling! I love exercising! puff puff puff~

Drinking water from the bottle. SLURP!


Lemme show u upstair room..btw,this is how hamsters' staircase looked like


Upstair tiny room,on top of my hse

Alright, that's all for today! Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment