Sunday, February 27, 2011

Classic Accessories

This is from tumblr, look at all these adorable little things

I have been playing tumblr for quite sometimes and I simply adored most of their classic necklaces just by looking at their professional taken photos really make me wish Brunei sale them. I noticed tumblr often used Eiffel tower, tiny camera, bird in a cage and owl necklaces. Owl necklace is the latest accessory that I notice most westerners wore. Then it was one time that I went to my friend’s shop in Bandar, they sold lots of old DVDs and some antics products.

I came across a section where they hang all the classic necklaces which were all a little look alike tumblr photos accessories which I can’t find anywhere in Brunei! It was quite different from my own necklaces as mine are cheaper products. But when I saw the price was unbearable, $28 for such a tiny accessory. I walk away with heavy heart and promise myself I will come back to check it out again.

After few days, I went out for date with baby and he asked me to turn away and he put a necklace over my neck. I felt the jiggling on my chest and took a look at it slowly. Awwwww! He rushed to the shop just to choose me the necklace! How sweet~~ I love this cutey robot necklace because it seems so unique to me although I never see this in tumblr yet. It was still the best among other necklaces in the shop you choose.

Thank you, dear! MUAHS!!

Ain't it cute, my pretty jiggling robot~ =)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo pictures blog. Also tell all your friends why he must visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag rise higher Teuvo images to your blog flag collection. Have a wonderful weekend Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete