Tuesday, February 22, 2011


It’s been a hectic week ahead me and hell yeah, I am stress. I have so much to handle with the documents in hope that I can have the chance to achieve my dream. DREAM BIG! I have always dream of learning arts and design all these years but I choose business instead as I knew it involved with almost everything such as office work, sales, clerk and etc and thought that I can simply find any of these boring job for the rest of my life.



But as I realized I have the chance to try my luck, I am all ready to give it a try! I am dying to have a better job that involved with designing. Because I simply love CREATIVITY ARTS! I know it’s gonna be hard to go through so many years but I still love to do what I like and I really hope this dream can become reality. Don’t stop trying! There is no such thing as using the easy path in achieving your dream.



Have a little patience and begin your journey here –

Tomorrow is a promissory note,

Yesterday is a cancelled cheque,

Today is the only cash you have spend it wisely


No comments:

Post a Comment