Monday, February 14, 2011

Pisces Girl

To tell you the truth, I have an interest in Horoscopes and zodiacs signs since I was a kid. But it’s not like I believed exactly in everything they say because sometimes it still depends on part of the difference in each person. Sometimes I still find each horoscope’s attitude quite interesting that’s why I started to research more in my friends’ attitudes which were compatible in the horoscopes I read that it got me more excited when I know it’s so right! I will go “YEAH, I told ya I was right!!” Hahahahaha! It’s like part of my survey so that next time I know how to deal with each people. I happened to be a Pisces, water sign.


Let’s share some facts of Pisces so you can understand more. These are some quotes I got from Twitter which I find it so true! If you don’t know me well, here are some of my inner attitudes and thoughts. If you’re a Pisces then take a look at it. You may be surprise all your thoughts are written out here.




  • Pisces tend to give a piece of themselves to anyone they love, and get a lot of satisfaction from helping and serving others.


  • They will take a friend’s problem and make it their own and suffer with them. This is the weak spot of Pisces.


  • Pisces knows how to love unconditionally and there is absolutely no limit to the height or depth to which they will go for you.


  • If you need an ear or a shoulder to place your head. Find yourself a Pisces.


  • The downside with apparent ability to break down boundaries is that Pisces can easily lose themselves in the suffering of others.


  • Even in the worst storms, a Pisces will never panic and will maintain their poise. It’s only water and we are fish.


  • We’re good listeners, choose your words wise when arguing a Pisces coz we REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE WORD.


  • Pisces have temper. When finally aroused, they can be bitingly sarcastic, with clever caustic tongues.


  • Pisces man will happily cater to your wants, and your happiness is of the utmost importance to him.


  • Pisces is most compatible with other water signs (Cancer, Scorpion) and earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn )




No comments:

Post a Comment