Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Simple Valentine

Happy Valentine, Kevin..




Valentine involved Roses, Kisses, Hugs and everything sweet but it was a plain night for me because you were not in the mood, it was a bit upsetting too as I thought something was bothering you to be so unlovable that night. Everything was great for me except your mood. I love the Valentine dinner and the Rose, I appreciated our simple valentine. But somehow I was hoping you can cheer up a bit. Maybe coz you don't like celebrating in Seria, you want me to be in Bandar with you. I was surprised we got back home so early too. Anyway, it was an average celebration as part of the disappointments was that you were not in the celebration. But thanks for everything, the classic songs, dinner, and rose. It was nice. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment