Monday, February 28, 2011

WAIST are rrRRrrrrRRR~~

I have been gaining weight for awhile now and I’m trying to maintain it not to drop back again as I really like the current weight now. Although I feel like I want to gain more weight but all my friends insisted me to stop gaining coz my figure looks just right and nice enough. They said if I got any fatter, I will look even shorter because of my height. I believe their words coz my height has to go with the weight in order not to looked overweight or ugly.


At least I maintain my figure and don’t let my waist, ass, and meaty part of the body disappear. Every girl need WAIST, it’s the part where it narrows slightly above your hips which make you looked SEXY. So we need to be sure when we gain weight, don’t let those fatty foods that you ate cover your waist coz you might lose the feminine part of your body.

Ciao, see u guys in another post~ Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment